Social Media Community Guidelines for CSL Corporate Channels
CSL manages a variety of social media channels where we share information and strive to foster engaging, supportive communities.
We will do our best to respond to your comments and questions and aim to engage with you on our social media properties. Please note there may be some questions or comments we cannot address because they are related to regulatory, financial, legal, or other business matters.
CSL social media accounts are not designed for the discussion of prescription medicines, treatments or medical advice. Any questions you have regarding your condition or treatment should be discussed with your health care provider.
Please do not report adverse events or side effects on our social media channels. For any information regarding an adverse event or side effect related to a CSL product in the United States please email us here Adverse.Events.Global@cslbehring.com. You may also contact the FDA directly at www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088. If you are trying to report an adverse event related to a CSL product in a country other than the United States please find the appropriate contact information for reporting here.
If you post to one of our social media channels, or otherwise respond or comment on one of our posts, you are agreeing to abide by our CSL Community Guidelines, in addition to the Terms and Conditions or other legal notices that are provided by us and/or the owner of the social media platform such as: LinkedIn’s User Agreement, Facebook’s Terms of Service, Twitter’s Terms of Service, and Instagram’s Terms of Service.
We will respect all followers, fans and visitors of our accounts and in return we ask that everyone treat each other with respect, even if you don't always agree with each other.
Comments and responses on our channels that are not posted by us come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions and statements) posted on our channels do not necessarily reflect the views of the social media site or CSL, and are the responsibility of the individual(s) posting them.
Those that disregard these rules could have their post(s) deleted and risk being blocked from future posting or the social media channel completely.
Please show respect for one another as members of our social media communities.
- We encourage and welcome your comments and feedback, provided that you share your viewpoint in a way that is respectful to us and our community, and is not inappropriate, off-topic, abusive, harassing, profane, or promoting/soliciting third-party sites, initiatives or products.
- This is not the right forum to send feedback about our products or companies, solicit business, or request donations. Please visit our contact page for those topics.
- We reserve the right to reject or remove comments that are not in keeping with our policy and to block or ban users/followers who violate this policy.
- If you are a minor please do not post your comment without the knowledge and permission of a parent or legal guardian. If you are an adult, and your post contains the name or likeness of a minor, you must be the parent or legal guardian of that minor.
- Please report any side effects from any of our products or product quality complaints to our Customer Care Center at 1-866-915-6958. If you post about side-effects from any of our products or product quality complaints in this forum, we reserve the right to contact you.
We ask that you adhere to the following rules:
- Do not make claims about, or discussion of “off-label” or unapproved/non-directed uses of, our products
- Do not post copyright-protected material (photos, music, video clips from movies, etc.), or any trade-marks or logos, without the express consent of the owners
- Do not post names of individuals, and/or other information that could allow anyone to identify the individual(s), such as an address, phone number, email address, social security number, license plate number, hometown, school, etc., unless those individuals have expressly consented to such use
- Do not make comments or inferences about our competitors (for example, disparaging comments, or any statements about their products)
- Do not post false, inaccurate or misleading information
- Do not provide medical advice or product usage information
- Do not post material that is libel, slander, or defamation of character
We will do our best to respond to your comments and feedback in a timely manner. Please remember our social media channels contain the opinions and views of other users. While we are moderating our social media channels to help ensure that users’ posts comply with our guidelines, we cannot be responsible for the accuracy or reliability of comments or materials posted by users.
Please keep in mind that our posts are informational and should not be viewed as professional or medical advice. For questions you may have regarding a medical condition you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider.
By posting in our social media channels you understand that your posts, including ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by CSL in any way. Please consider this before you post. When you post in any of our social media channels, the name and image associated with your account will be visible and associated with your post and if we re-use your post elsewhere, we may display your name, likeness and handle there as well. Your comment or post may also be submitted to legal authorities should we have a good faith belief that disclosure of your post content is reasonably necessary to detect and prevent fraud or protect the safety of the public or an individual, or we are required to do so by law.
Last updated: July 2022