Independent Non-executive Director
Ms Alison Watkins has been a Director of CSL Limited since August 2021.
Skills and experience:
Ms Watkins brings deep experience to our Board through the executive and non-executive roles she has held across industries including manufacturing, agriculture, consumer goods, retail and financial services.
Ms Watkins was most recently the Group Managing Director of ASX listed Coca-Cola Amatil Limited, where she was responsible for operations in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia and across the South Pacific region.
Ms Watkins holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Tasmania, is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Financial Services Institute of Australasia, and the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
- Director of Centre for Independent Studies (since Dec 2011)
- Director of Reserve Bank of Australia (since December 2020)
- Chancellor, University of Tasmania (since July 2021)
- Director Wesfarmers Limited (since September 2021)
- Director Geoff Ogilvy Foundation (since September 2022)
- Director PGA of Australia (since December 2022)
- Former Group Managing Director of Coca-Cola Amatil Limited (from March 2014 to May 2021)
- Former Director of Business Council of Australia (from August 2015 to 31 October 2021)
Board Committee membership:
- Member of the Audit and Risk Management Committee
- Member of the Human Resources and Remuneration Committee